Newsletter software helps address personal concerns or business messages to a broad audience. As a CHIP survey showed, newsletters are not out of the running, even in times of Facebook and Twitter. We introduce you to the best tools for newsletters.
Send Simple Newsletters With One Software: Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook is available on many computers and is often used as the standard email and address management program. To a certain extent, it is also suitable for sending serial mail.
- If you create a distribution list in your address book and put these addresses in the BCC of an email, you can send a serial email.
- With the help of the “Mail merge” function, Outlook creates a Word document in which address book entries replace the salutation. To do this, go to “Mailings” in Word and select “Start mail merge”.
- Under “Select recipient”, you can now select your Outlook contacts. It is how you can send a personalized newsletter, but a Word document is only suitable for emails to a limited extent.
Many webmail providers only allow sending to 100 people at a time to prevent spam abuse. It also applies when using Outlook, and professional newsletter software avoids this limitation by sending multiple times to smaller numbers of recipients.
Send Newsletters Professionally With Maillist Controller.
If you want to design a professional newsletter, MailList Controller is for you.
- MailList Controller can be tested free of charge as a demo version. If you are satisfied, you can purchase the software for 99 euros.
- After the installation, you can enter your email account data and test it for functionality.
- The software offers an automated Subscribe and Unscribe service, contains many templates and is easy to use.
- You can freely define fields that are personalized in every mail. For example, if you enter [first name] and [last name] in your template, it will become “Peter Winter” in the written email.
- If emails do not reach your recipient, you will be informed by the “MailList Controller”.
Send Newsletters With Newsletter Pro.
A little less professional, but you can purchase the simple mass mail program Newsletter Pro at a significantly lower price.
- Newsletter Pro is available as a free 30-day trial.
- The software starts with helpful “tips and tricks” and offers a “first steps” assistant.
- The fields “First name”, “Last name”, “Email address”, and “Salutation” can be specified individually for each recipient. Other areas such as “Date” or “Time” are also available.
- If you pay 20 euros for “Newsletter Pro”, the number of mail recipients is limited to 200. For 30 euros, the number increases to 600 emails.
Xiopo For Newsletters From Your Homepage
The web-based tool Xiopo is free. However, the software requires you to upload them to your website, including the MySQL database. However, MySQL is not included in the standard package of most web hosts and must be upgraded for a fee. If you meet these conditions and are familiar with databases, “Xiopo” can convince you of its extensive functions.
- You can set as many senders, recipients, groups and mail templates as possible. These can be easily edited, moved or deleted entirely.
- The software automatically checks whether the emails have been sent successfully and can independently create an unsubscribe link. With this link, uninterested newsletter recipients can simply unsubscribe from your mail.
- You can view HTML emails in a real-time preview.
Send Newsletters For Free With Hubspot.
The CRM provider Hubspot also offers a newsletter function.
- In addition to some paid services, Hubspot also offers free customer relationship management, including a newsletter tool.
- The numerous email templates that you can use are practical. So you can get started right away by creating an attractive and visually professional-looking newsletter.
- You can adapt the templates to your individual needs if you wish. Thanks to the intuitive drag-and-drop email editor, this can be done quickly without prior technical knowledge.
- According to Hubspot, you can send up to 2,000 emails per month.
Use Sendinblue For Newsletters.
In 2019, Sendinblue acquired Newsletter2Go. With the CRM provider, you stay in touch with your customers via mail, chat and SMS.
- Sendinblue also offers a newsletter function. Importing your contacts into the newsletter software is practical. Even in the free plan, the number of connections is unlimited.
- You can expand your customer base using easy-to-create registration forms. The contacts will then be added to your file.
- If you want to create an attractive newsletter, you don’t need any previous knowledge of Sendinblue. Various designs and layouts are available to choose from.
- You can set call-to-actions and other building blocks simply by dragging and dropping. Numerous functions such as checkboxes and double opt-in make your newsletter GDPR-compliant.
- Your newsletter will contain the Sendinblue logo in the free version, which already disappears with the cheapest paid Lite package for 19 euros per month. For example, with this package, there is no daily shipping limit.