What is CIMB BizChannel Login?
You can access a variety of products and services tailored to your company’s ever-evolving financial requirements with the CIMB bizchannel login. You’ll have access to a full menu of protected banking services that put your financial affairs in your hands and provide you freedom to do your banking whenever and whenever you like. Your financial and company data is safe with us because of our top-notch security measures.
Recent Released: Lord of The Rings The Ring of Power Episode 5 Next Comming
How To Login CIMB BizChannel Online Secure Access
How To Reset CIMB Bizchannel Login Password
How To Unlock User Request @ CIMB BizChannel
How To Download Install And Use CIMB BizChannel Login On Android And Apple Device
Notify your customers that the BizChannel@CIMB mobile app is now compatible with Android OS Version 13. Android users, please download and install version 1.4.16 of the BizChannel@CIMB mobile app.
What are the services offered in BizChannel@CIMB?
Based on the services subscribed, organization users can accomplish these tasks using BizChannel@CIMB: AccountServices@CIMB
CIMB’s online banking service, AccountServives@CIMB, gives users 24/7/365 access to their accounts in a safe, encrypted environment. To avail yourself of this service, you can:
- Check your bank statements and transaction history.
- You can use the search feature to look through data going back to a certain time, and you can also view the data itself.
- Downloadable statements in multiple formats ensure smooth connection with your existing accounting software and facilitate quick and easy bank account reconciliation.
- Printing and mailing suggestions with the opportunity to include a company logo
- Favorite Account and Recurring Payments Template Should Be Kept Up to Date
A company’s purchase-to-pay cycle can be improved with the help of Payments@CIMB’s solutions, which are designed to speed up payments while minimising associated costs.
Payments in Mass Format: Wages and Salaries, Including EPF, LHDN, SOCSO, and ZAKAT
- Bank GIRO (IBG)
- Obtaining Money
- Bank Drafts & Money Orders
- Sending Money Via RENTAS or Telegram
- Federal Payment Administration
- Payments through FPX
- Money Sent Right This Minute Thanks to DuitNow!
To improve a business’s order-to-cash cycle at minimal expense, Collections@CIMB offers a number of services. These options improve cost-effectiveness and data flows for account reconciliation.
- Study Guide for Researching Collections
- Payment by CIMB and PayNet Direct Debit
- Settlement of Accounts
- FPX Archives
- ID Number for DuitNow (with Business Registration Number)
Q. Do I have to pay for using BizChannel@CIMB?
Low monthly subscription rates and low per-transaction fees are what you can expect to pay while using BizChannel@CIMB. However, CIMB reserves the right to apply additional fees, of which customers will be provided adequate notice in advance.
|Transaction Types||BizChannel@CIMB Fees & Charges|
|Monthly Subscription||RM20 per user|
|Security Device Fee||RM100 per device|
|Telegraphic Transfer||RM6 (SGD, Indon Rupiah, Thai Baht)|
RM20 (Other currencies)
|Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS/RENTAS Payment/ Local Bank Transfer)||RM2 per transaction|
|Interbank GIRO Fund Transfer (IBG)||RM0.10 per transaction|
|DuitNow Transfer||Waived until further notice|
|Bulk Payments||RM0.10 per transaction|
|Banker’s Cheque||RM5 and stamp duty of RM0.15|
|Stop Payment Instruction on Bulk Payment||RM10 per instruction|
i) Local Demand Draft
ii) Foreign Demand Draft
FDD denominated in Malaysian Ringgit
FDD denominated in foreign currency less than RM5,000
FDD denominated in foreign currency more than RM5,000