Are you facing the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue on Minecraft? If yes, then you are in the right place.
In this post, we will cover important details on aka.ms/remoteconnect and how to fix it.
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect?
aka.ms/remoteconnect is a website that allows you to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch and PS4. However, you can use this website to play the game on other devices as well.
As you already know, you need a Microsoft account to log into your Minecraft account. But sometimes, you are unable to login with your Microsoft account because of the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue.
Well, this is a very common error and is often faced by players when they change their device. For instance, if you are switching from PS4 to Xbox, you are likely to face this issue. On a good note, it is fixable, so you don’t have to worry much.
How to fix aka.ms/remoteconnect?
We have provided the steps to fix the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue on both Ps4 and Xbox. Go through the steps below and you will know what to do.
For PS4 players, they need to follow these steps:
- At first, you need to go to the PS4 store and click the download button and start using it.
- This will download the Minecraft game on your device. You need to use the paid version of the game.
- You can now use the remote playback function.
- The PS4 version of the game will give you the option to log in with your Microsoft account. Select this option and log in.
- Once you log into your account, you can obtain remote connection data. Save the code from PS4. At this point, the remote playback function should be running.
After you are done with all the steps, check whether the issue is solved or not.
If you are playing Minecraft on Xbox, you should follow these steps:
- To remotely play code, you need to first go to the Xbox setup link.
- You will get to see the code on the official website. Also, you need to have a Microsoft account.
- Now enter the remote code on your Xbox screen. This will directly load the Microsoft Minecraft game.
By performing these steps, you should be able to solve the issue on your Xbox console.
Here are some additional solutions you can try to fix the problem:
Start your console again
If you come across the aka.ms/remoteconnect, we suggest you start or re-launch your console again. In many cases, the problem fades away by just pulling this trick. This trick is tried and tested by many internet users. So you should try it too and see if it works.
Delete documents from the corrupt game
Another thing you could do is simply delete the damaged or corrupt documents from the game. For this, go to Settings, then to storage and game storage. Delete all the data files within the game and restart your device.
The aka.ms/remoteconnect issue is a common one and can be fixed by following the tips and tricks mentioned in this post.